The Christmas countdown has begun. Sooooo exciting. It’s time to deck the halls with boughs of holly and reflect on all my achievements this year so far. Tis’ the season to be jolly – tra la la la la la la la la. Thank you for reading my blog.
So here it is – the official list of Foofster Achievements 2017 (drum roll please) …
- Ipswich Art Society pin-up – April
- ‘Newmarket rocket’ race trial – June
- Water-skiing wonder whizz – July
- Year-long loyal love-hound
- Kept a trim and tidy waist-line – in spite of being the world’s greatest greedy-guts
- Had mega fun at Capel Canine’s doggy daycare week in, week out
- Nearly caught a squirrel
- Been merciful to Oreo – my greatest challenge yet!
- Made oodles of friends in Hadleigh – and outrun them all
- Sent zillions of pigeons packing
- And the best one yet … (another drum roll please) … received ‘ Snugglehound of the Year ’ award and Slave-Driver/Walk-the-human award by my very Best Beloved.
Can you guys match that? Ha ha. Doubt it, but perhaps it’s a good time for you all to think about what you’ve achieved. My Sweet Sixteenie puts all her achievements in a glass jar and re-visits them at new year.
So, after all that hard work and progress, I’m in need of some good rest and respite.
So, I shall love you and leave you now dear fans and slip upstairs quietly, whilst my Best Beloved’s back is turned. I think it’s time for a cool glass of Prosecco and a well-earned wallow in the bath …. Shhhhh. She’ll never notice. She’s too busy packing cards, as usual.
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Please join me in January to hear more of my adventures.
The Foofster xxxx
It’s all in the eyes!!!