"They sell so well for us because people just love the story behind them and because they're different" Plum Green, Hadleigh (PG Live Greats finalist 2018)
How to buy our Stuff?
We pride ourselves on being a very East Anglian brand with nearly all our shops based in Suffolk, with two in Essex and two in Norfolk. Please scroll down the page for a list of current stockists of our cards but if East Anglia's too much of a trek for you then please contact us. We can send you one of our very dinky little catalogues show-casing our 'Pedigree Collection' card designs (see below) with buying info at the back and you can place an order by email or phone. You will find a downloadable order-form on our trade page to make life easier for you. Our preferred method of payment is BACS.
About our cards
Our cards are printed on top quality textured 300gsm thick board, FSC mix certified. They are blank inside and come complete with a white envelope and celobag. The Foofster logo features on the back with our blog-hound situated in the bottom left corner as an additional quirk, prompting all to check out her monthly musings.
and …. look what's just arrived!
The Foofster Jolly Jotter
in Cycling Hound and Sausage Dog pattern.
These charming notebooks are A5 in size, lined & 120 pages thick. Available to purchase now at £6.50 each plus £2.50 p&p. Hurry, while stocks last!
About our prints
Foofster Design prints are available to order in large (A3) or medium (A4) size. Pick from any of the images in the gallery to spice up your wall. A framed Foofster print comes with a soft-white mount in black frame with hanging clip on the back.
Word of warning: Once hung and in place, the Foofster eyes will follow you round the house so, if you want privacy - position accordingly!
Large Picture - £60 (plus £4.95 p&p)
Medium Picture - £35 (plus £3.50 p&p)
Here’s a list of some outlets which stock our cards.
- Plum Green, Hadleigh
- Suffolk Food Hall, near Ipswich
- Hollow Trees Farm Shop, Semer
- Lamden Gallery, Felixstowe Road, Ipswich
- Love One, St Peter's Street, Ipswich
- Suffolk Living, Felixstowe
- The Gainsborough House Museum, Sudbury
- Posy, Lavenham
- Simply Living, Colchester
- Dedham Arts & Crafts, near Colchester
- Taplin Gallery, Woodbridge
- Grange Farm Shop, Hasketon
- Looma, Aldeburgh
- Suffolk Punch Trust, Hollesley
- Wells of Southwold
- Focus, Halesworth
- The Parsley Pot, Bury st Edmunds
- Ticketyboo Cafe, Thurston
- The Willow Tree Farm Shop, Glemsford
- The Lawson Gallery, Cambridge
- Barefoot Living, Burnham Market, Norfolk
- Wiveton Hall, near Holt, Norfolk
- Cornish Maid, Mawnan Smith, Cornwall
"We'll have to put an even bigger order in this year ... we've sold out of stock from last"!
Julia, The Suffolk Punch Trust, Hollesley
.... and if you're heading Yoxford way, make sure you sample some of G&T's cakes. They are quite simply out of this world!